Summary Essay of “Advertising’s Fifteen Basic Appeals” by Jib Fowles .
“Summary Essay” of “Advertising’s Fifteen Basic Appeals” by Jib Fowles
1. A strong introduction (that grabs the reader’s attention) with a really strong thesis statement that predicts the major points of the paper.
2. Body paragraphs with topic sentences that establish the subject of that paragraph and back up the thesis statement.
3. 2 Quotes with explanations of how they relate to the thesis statement.
4. At lease 2 inline citations.
5. Strong conclusion that restates thesis and closes paper.