Instructions: When developing your answers you must include some (cited) facts to support the major points in your response. Your response should not include continuous cites, without your thoughts and analysis also. Your quiz must be balanced with cited facts, information, and your perspective on the points you made.
Your responses to the quiz questions should be a minimum of 3 pages in length, excluding title and references pages, doubled spaced and written in 12 point Arial font. Include the question you are responding to immediately before each answer. A title/cover page must be included. Just a reminder, all cites and references should be included and formatted in APA style. Minimize the use of direct quotes. Use indented blockquotes if quoting 40 words of more.
Answer each of the following quiz questions
1. What factors led to the emergence of the Chicago School of criminology and the social disorganization theories?
2. Specifically, why did Strain theorists Merton and Agnew disagree with the tenets posited in the Chicago School?
3. Explain how anomie and deviance are mutually reinforcing. Provide an example.
4. Identify and discuss Merton’s four deviant modes of adaptation to the strain of the American Dream’s – “means and goals” message.
5. Discuss the consequences and policy implications of the Chicago School of criminology and Strain Theories.
Be sure to submit the Quiz in one WORD document and place it in the appropriate assignment drop box for grading.