Law Direct actions against EU institutions
Direct actions against EU institutions can be brought with no difficulty by privileged, and to some degree, semi-privileged applicants. The procedure is far more difficult for non-privileged applicants.
Critically discuss this proposition with reference to direct actions for the judicial review of ‘Community acts’, and the failure of EU institutions to act, under Articles 263 and 265 TFEU.
• You must complete a coursework front cover sheet and attach it to your work.
• You must include your word count on the coursework cover sheet failure to do so WILL result the imposition of a penalty.
• Attention is drawn to the rules on plagiarism (including unattributed citations from textbooks etc).
• Refer to your Course Handbook for the penalties for non-compliance.
• You should submit your coursework through Turnitin systems in the Assignments section.GENERAL GUIDELINES