Working individually, first select a research question.It should be related to business and organisational life.You will prepare a business report on a new topic of
interest to you, For this assessment, you are expected to collect primary empirical data. Write up your research by using the guidelines given below. You should also
look at the marking criteria (see below) to see what is expected from each section of the proposal and the balance between sections. Be aware that most of the marks
for this report are awarded for the analysis and conclusions you research.
The content of your report
• Title page (including name of all group members, date of submission, course, title of course work)
• Introduction – this short section should offer rationale for your chosen topic.
• Report topic/question. Aims and objectives – These must be succinct, achievable and coherent.
• Literature review – a short review of the literature which sets out relevant concepts and ideas you plan to utilise in your empirical study. You should include 5
academic sources in this section.
• Methodology/methods – short methodology section focusing primarily on research design. Briefly outline the population, sampling and research methods. Also state your
proposed data analysis technique.
• Findings and analysis
N.B –data collection is necessary for this piece of work.