Many people for the past decades are alive because of the revaluation of biomedical, and many will appreciate the existing of biomedical’s future inventions. Furthermore, biomedical researches’ fund should not be limited.
– This source talks about the obstacles that biomedical researches are facing.
– This source talks about how biomedical helped understand stem cells and B-cells which lead to the potential of creating B-cells and making it active inside the human body.
– Biomedical researches and inventions throughout history and how it saved many people lives.
– This reference shows the potential benefit of biomedical regarding the nanotechnology.
– This source talks about the new biomedical invention which is the carbon nanotubes and its ability to enhance human health.
EGR 2000 Homework #7 – Thesis Statementwith Literature Review
There are four parts to this HW (the first three are to be done in written form and emailed for grading, do not email #4):
This is like section II – Discussion in the example paper and the format should reflect that. The paper is single-spaced and 10-point font — be sure to get a minimum of two full pages of narrative associated with the Literature Review (not including the References)!
This LRmust contain exactly five peer-reviewed academic/scholarly journal articles. Use the principles discussed in lecture to create the LR.