1. Choose 1 hotel in the same location that you want to describe for their marketing plan.
2. Look their target market or segmentation. analyse and describe!
3. After you know what is their target market, you need to look for the marketing strategies that they need to have.(note: just choose the most important that may can
support to reach their target market. you cannot just choose and use their current marketing strategies, except that you think their current marketing strategies is
correct. so, if you have same marketing strategies as they use, you need to expand more about it, e.g. why is that really important, etc. and proof it !
4. You need to be able to find what their measurable objective, e.g. goal setting, customer tracking, marketing campaign, etc.
5. you need to find and do the cost and profit in that hotel. then, please a simple chart or table to help to describe.note: just an understanding what the cost may
involved for their marketing strategies (attract customers) and return of investments. this part is really important!
6. Explain what marketing strategies do they use for tracking customers behavior (track and measure digital campaign and customer behavior)? e.g. if the customers look
at the company web page and they leave the page for some reasons, what marketing strategies does the hotel take to minimize those problems?, etc.
7. What marketing strategies does the hotel use to help the customers to know more about their hotel ? e.g Buzz marketing, email marketing, newsletter, SEO, Pay per
8. Be critical and point at the positive thing that you may find in their marketing strategies in their webpages or other articles. explain it and give the reason!
9. When you choose and analyse the marketing strategies, you need to be detail on how do they acquiring, converting, and retaining customers?! note: this part is